Training tracks are being restructured at the moment, so this page is currently being re-written and will be revised soon.
Part of our vision and mission is to train others in the RTF approach to healing. There are 2 ways to train:
- At a Training Center. These are organised regularly in the United States. Please see the RTF International website for full details: https://www.restoringthefoundations.org/training/
- Through local events in U.K. or Europe. Many of the training steps are available as online audio or video teaching courses that you can complete in the comfort of your own home. The final step in your training will always be an opportunity to minister in a live training situation with qualified RTF Trainers and Leaders available to help, guide and oversee the ministry.
There are three levels of qualification / accreditation:
- IFM – Issue Focused Ministry (RTF minister, church level IFM). This equips individuals/couples, within and under the covering of their local Church, ministry or Regional Centre, to minister the RTF 3-hour ministry format. Click here for more details.
- TFM – Thorough-Format Ministry (RTF minister, church level TFM). This equips individuals/couples within and under the covering of their local Church, ministry or Regional Centre, to minister the RTF 15-hour ministry format. Click here for more details
- HHN – Healing House Network – part of the RTF International team of qualified ministers. This is designed for those who are responding to the call of God to take healing and deliverance to the wider church and the nations. Click here for more details
RTF UK & Europe run periodic training events in various locations; events will be published on this website under ‘News’ and/or ‘Events’, as well as on the Restoring the Foundations International website.